The OpenWorld early bird pricing ends this Friday, July 29!
This is the last week to use the “MYSQL11″ special MySQL discount code
and get $1,000 over regular price, so please take time to share the code
again with customers/prospects or remind them to register by Friday.
Oracle OpenWorld will be held on October 2-6, 2011 in San Francisco, CA. This year, we’re offering even more MySQL content and networking activities as a track under the Database Stream, including:
- 30+ Conference Sessions
- Sunday User Group Sessions
- 3 Demo Pods
- 1 Hands-on Lab
- MySQL Customer Advisory Forum
- MySQL Community Reception
If you register by July 29, there is a special early bird discount for the MySQL community. Use the code “MYSQL11” during registration and save $1,000 over the regular price.
The MySQL track is jam-packed with sessions to get you up to speed on the latest technical innovations and community developments that are making MySQL an even better product. Featured sessions include:
- MySQL – The State of Dolphin, by Tomas Ulin
- Ticketmaster: Building the Fastest Ticketing Site with MySQL and Oracle Database, by Ed Presz
- MySQL Performance Tuning at Ning, by Chris Schneider and Tom Disheroon
- Becoming a Rock Star MySQL DBA, by Sheeri Cabral
- Operational Wins in MySQL Release 5.5, by Sarah Novotny
In addition to the MySQL track, the OpenWorld package also allows you to attend all the 2,000+ Oracle OpenWorld sessions, as well as the just-can’t-be-missed Appreciation Event featuring rock-and-roll legend Sting. Take advantage of the special MySQL discount and register today!
Register NOW and SAVE up to US$1,000
Enter Priority Code MYSQL11 during registration.