The MySQL Connect Call for Papers ends April 15th. So submit ASAP!!
Below are examples of some of the broad areas of interest our Conference Review Committee may be seeking:
- Customer Success Stories or Case Studies
- Best Practices (based on experiences and insights acquired)
- Tips and Tricks / How To Sessions (based on expertise in specific areas)
- Deep Dives
- Partner / Community Solutions
- What’s New
- Introductory, 101-type sessions
Write an abstract that is easy to read and describes the value of the presentation. Explicitly mention what is being discussed during the session rather than making a marketing or strategy pitch. For example, mention product demonstrations, case studies, customer/partner participation, quantitative facts, etc. Do not include proprietary or confidential material.
Standard presentation time slots are 45 minutes. We suggest allocating 10 minutes for a Q&A period within that timeframe.