Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12 PM EST / 4 PM GMT
Are you a Linux Admin who ‘also has’ MySQL DBA responsibilities but no DBA training? Do you wonder why databases are the problem children of all the software services you are responsible for? Then this webinar is for you. You’ll learn all about:
- Why databases do not play well with others
- How (and how often) you should be doing backups
- How MySQL use authentication is ‘too permissive’
- Which configuration hints keep the server happy
- Other best practices to keep your MySQL instances happy and shiny for years to come
Join us for this exciting live webinar on what you should know about the proper care and feeding of MySQL databases, with Dave Stokes, MySQL Community Manager at Oracle, and Janis Griffin, Database Performance Evangelist at SolarWinds. Register here!